Monday, July 9, 2012

USA - Voice of America: Going to Camp to Become a Sports Mascot

USA - Voice of America
usa
Going to Camp to Become a Sports Mascot
Jul 10th 2012, 00:36

Mascots help to get crowds excited at every level of sports competitions - from high schools to professional teams. Companies and organizations also use the costumed characters to present a friendly corporate image. Summer mascot camp is underway near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. "I am the wild cat," said Jesse King. "I have learned a lot just about how to develop my personality and I think that will really help me." This is high school student Jesse King's first time at mascot ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment